The following are helpful things you should know to prepare for your stay with us:
- Bring your own linens: sleeping bag, towels, pillow, etc.
- Sometimes it snows at the Retreat Centers and tire chains may be required in inclement weather. Check the weather reports. We've provided weather links for your convenience on each individual retreat center's page.
- Alcohol is allowed on campus. For more details, please contact us.
- Pool access is free. Safety regulations require a lifeguard. You can provide your own certified lifeguard, or you can hire from us if one is available.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Our kitchen staff will make every effort to accommodate your unique dietary needs. Contact us.
- There is a group size minimum. If you want to send smaller groups, contact us for alternative pricing.
- Pets are not allowed. Service animals are welcome. Clients are responsible and liable for their animals.
- Insurance is required. We will review those requirements when you book with us.
- Our Retreat Centers are located in the Cuyamaca and Palomar mountains. We share space with nature and nature's inhabitants which includes birds, bugs, and other critters. Be prepared and aware. This is not the city. This is not a resort. This is an awesome, affordable adventure in the great outdoors with many of the comforts of home.
You'll find that our affordable retreats offer competitive prices! Click contact us to request a free estimate!